Mannassi Consulting is an IT Consulting and Managed Services Company is currently seeking an aggressive Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2-5+ years of IT sales experience, with an emphasis on Managed Services. The Account Manager will be responsible for new account development at a local, state and national level. In addition will manage and maintain existing accounts.
We hire those who display our values, have a deep expertise in serving clients and are passionate about advances in IT. We look for people who have a motivational commitment to excellence, offer a personal approach to service and enjoy a challenge and are dedicated to pursuing growth and learning.
- Exuded high level of personal enthusiasm, energy and drive
- Opportunistic by nature
- Thrives on the quest for new business
- Adaptable and flexible
- Enjoys solving problems and keeps long term goals in mind throughout the process
Purpose of Position
The Account Manager is responsible for uncovering opportunities to penetrate new accounts within an assigned territory or vertical. The primary focus of the Account Manager is to develop a strong presence in a competitive landscape while achieving profitability and performance standards. The Account Manager will require occasional managerial guidance in completing duties and will require more significant guidance for complex deals.
- Prospects on a continual basis to identify, qualify, and close high quality net new business.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets
- Ensure and maintain minimum goals are met or exceeded
- Strategically leads internal resources to develop and execute a successful pursuit plan
- Lead all prospecting and sales-related activities within an assigned territory of prospective commercial accounts to grow net new revenue and new bookings.
- Utilize professional networks, relationships with customers, and other industry forums to create new opportunities/prospects
- Build insightful and influential champions and coaches within accounts to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure the greatest return on time and resource investment across territory
- Use an effective consultative approach to create a highly differentiated solutions that establish our company as a strategic business partner
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 -- 5 year of sales experience in Technology Services and 4 -7 years of business experience
- Ability to demonstrate success in consultative selling techniques to opportunities
- Capability to exceed sales quotas
- Ability to close complex managed services opportunities
- Successful in building relationships with prospects and clients knowledge of our offering, products and services
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Ability to build and propose a business case
- Experience with business and financial acumen
- Valid driver's license required
- Network technology
- Unified communications
- Voice and Data circuit technologies
- IT Infrastructure services/outsourcing
- Application solutions
- Cloud solutions
- Managed hosting
- Managed security
- Consulting/professional Services
- Technical sales certification (Cisco, Vmware) preferred
For you to be considered for the position, you MUST include the following:
Salary history including details of sales bonus/commission compensation package and benefits