***Feel free to stop by and drop of your resume and/or fill out and application, but no on-th-spot interviews will be conducted. Feel free to email resumes to email@example.com. ***
- Checks guests in and out of hotel.
- Assures that front desk is covered and maintained at all times during shift.
- Prepares for arrival of guests by consistently reviewing special requests, organizing paperwork and setting up proper billing in computer.
- Proactively looks for areas of improvement in the services provided to our guests.
- Ensures guests are greeted upon arrival and makes time to interact effectively with guests.
- Responds appropriately to guest complaints, solicits feedback and builds relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction.
- Responds and acts on guest complaints, service or security problems.
- Engages in service recovery to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Provides information and acts as a resource of services to guests or hotel visitors by making restaurant reservations/suggestions, giving directions, etc.
- Performs courtesy calls to guests and logs responses in corresponding logbooks making sure to follow up where necessary.
- Enters and validates guest information into computer terminal.
- Runs reports and ensures correct information is in place and makes adjustments as needed.
- Posts and adjusts charges and information on all folios and accounts.
- Processes and ensures proper credit is received from hotel guests, checks information against reports.
- Maintains cash drawer.
- Handles multiple incoming telephone calls.
- Receives and acknowledges reservation requests, cancellations and changes.
- Distributes and logs mail, faxes, messages or packages to registered guests or hotel personnel.
- Informs or checks with housekeeping on checkouts, vacancies and service need of guests.
- Communicates guest requests and issues to the proper departments.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
At least 2 years experience in a customer service related field required. Hotel experience preferred. Candidate must be highly motivated, friendly, energetic and have strong communication skills. Strong ability to multitask required. Knowledge of OPERA is a plus, but not required. Open availability preferred.