Business Sales Specialist, Microsoft Store Job Description
Microsoft Retail Overview:
The Microsoft Retail Stores mission is “To Profitably Showcase Microsoft Technology & Illuminate Our Innovation Story by Transforming the Microsoft Devices & Services Experience.”
The Business Sales team focuses on the Stores’ business customers and is instrumental in bringing this mission to life in & around our Stores. We deliver industry leading business customer experiences, solutions, profits, and operational discipline. To support our efforts we are seeking a Business Solutions Specialists.
The Business Sales Specialist will work for the Business Solutions Sales Excellence Manager and a Microsoft Store Manager. They will be responsible for delivering business customer margin dollars, business customer satisfaction & partner collaboration. The BSS will also have dotted line responsibility for Business Captains in each Store.
Summary of essential job functions:
The Business Sales Specialists leader and their organization will spend their focus optimizing business sale leads from Stores, supporting Microsoft sales executives, and generating new business from their market. The role will require an internal drive to deliver results around our devices & services.
Besides margin dollar generation and satisfaction scores, the leader will be expected to always improve the Store’s team productivity and operational efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity that provides significant management interaction across many organizations, and the opportunity to impact, shape and simplify our business for great global impact. This position will interact deeply with in-store & regional market leadership and North American SMSG field team members.
This role requires someone who is a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and who has impeccable leadership, planning and execution skills with a focus on driving results while building strong relationships. Walk-in traffic (which includes EPG to SoHo), education, & micro business markets are a focus and relevant experience across these markets is important.
The leader will ensure the team (up, down and across) stays current and the proper discipline is in place for smooth business operations that are detailed, focused and crisp.
Qualifications and Criteria:
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to drive sales from a team & cross functional collaboration
- Ability to understand how to sell devices and services, and how to de-bottleneck operational processes
- Ability to impact and influence at all levels of the organization, including at the senior leadership levels
- Solid program, project, and planning management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; skilled in translating ideas into clear, high impact communications
- Organization agility and ability to work successfully across a complex, highly-matrixed environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- High personal accountability for self and others
- An ‘Always On’, intrinsically driven attitude
- Up to 70% + local/regional travel required. National travel occasionally.
- Post Graduate studies or Bachelor’s Degree a requirement; Masters a plus or proven performance
- Minimum of 7+ years of similar experience in a fast-paced, results-driven culture
- Experience leading complex organizational change
If you would like to learn more about this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Microsoft offers great benefits for all employees, a competitive salary, and has a great internal promotion rate since their first store opened. If you would like to move forward in the selection process, I would encourage you to respond to this email confirming your interest and visiting http://microsoft.talentrecruiting.com to apply for the Business Sales Specialist position for the Canoga Park area. We are aggressively looking to move people forward for our key roles!
Thank you for time and consideration!
How to apply:To
apply visit http://microsoft.talentrecruiting.com