If you have Variable Data/SQL experience and are looking for a position where your skills will help support company projects, then we have the opportunity for you! You will control/create the plan file for all client campaigns, triggered mailing and subscription programs. The Specialist will create filters that connect marketing information to data plan and will possess a working knowledge of data validation, and quality assurance. Our clients are auto dealerships such as Porsche, Audi, Jaguar, VW, Mercedes, etc.
What You Get To Do:
- uPlan – control/create plan files for all campaigns, triggered mailings and subscriptions
- Business Rule Analysis – analyze and translate business rules into View and Plan logic
- Filter and ADOR Creation – create Filters and ADORs that connect creative elements to data plans
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Data Modeling experience, knowledge of SQL/T-SQL is required
- Must have a thorough understanding of data validation and quality assurance procedures
- Strong attention to detail and well developed organizational skills are critical to success
- Bonus points if you have experience with XMPie and/or working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Please note that while this is a technical position, is is NOT a developer role.
Please submit your resume directly to [email protected]. This position is full time with benefits (medical, dental, vision 401(k), paid time off, sick time). Thank you!