Chamber of Commerce News
West Valley~Warner Center
|Leader Level Marketing Options|
Written By: Felicia Paust Posted on: 06/22/2016
Wondering how your logo can appear on this widely visible banner?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT!
We offer businesses, large and small, benefits that are unique to their growth. Larger businesses are able to showcase that “community matters” through special sponsorships to the Chamber. Small businesses gain by beautification and increasing desirability to promote our community. We welcome you to become members and to be a part of the successful growth of
West Valley~Warner Center Chamber of Commerce!
Why you want an Exclusive LEADER LEVEL:
Your LEADER LEVEL Support membership is tax deductible. We are a nonprofit 501(C) 6. And a 501 (C) 3
- Your logo will be placed on our LEADER Banner which is displayed at each West Valley~Warner Center Chamber of Commerce event.
- You have a great platform to be recognized with the largest Chamber in the San Fernando Valley. You will meet people, including civic leaders, not only in our community but well beyond.
- We are positioned to inform you of the development happening here in the Warner Center and the Greater West Valley.
- You maximize public relations and marketing opportunities to improve and increase members' visibility with the Chamber’s sphere of influence.
- One stop shopping... Your membership is paid and you choose where the remaining funds are allocated.
Our many high profile programs and events are well attended and community recognized.
- To showcase your community support through media marketing on our website and the template e-mails recognizing your support.
- We are in a strong position for legislative advocacy that supports our members, businesses and our community. Your chamber is involved with many business-minded organizations in the valley. We are working hard to promote a vibrant sense of community! You can strengthen and help beautify The West Valley by supporting the Chamber of Commerce.
Your contribution enables us to continue accomplishing great results.
-Unite Community and Business.
-Strengthen our local large and small businesses.
-Work with Public Service Organizations to ensure public safety and quality of life issues.
-Advocate legislative issues that affect local business environments in our community.
-Community betterment and beautification to increase desirability where you and your employees live, work and play.
Let's support each other and help our community be the Southern California model of business growth and living desirability.
Call The Chamber Office For More Information~818-347-4737
4:00 PM View Details